Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull will reunite and share the stage for their fall tour. Some of the special features on the tour include
- A stage design that offers fans an immersive experience, a chance to get up close and personal with the artists for a once in a lifetime concert experience.
- Iglesias’ ‘Bailando’ Is A Hit spending 12 weeks at #1 on Hot Latin Songs
- Pitbull’s followed-up his #1 album “Global Warming Meltdown” and most recent #1 Hot 100 track “Timber,” with the release of his new song “Fireball,” which is part of his highly-anticipated new album “Globalization” set for release this fall in tandem with the tour
- Fast-rising Latin urban star J Balvin is confirmed as the support act. J Balvin continues his run as Latin music’s top-charting new artist, as his breakout summer hit “6 AM” notches an 8th week (two months) at #1 on Billboard’s Latin Rhythm Airplay chart. The hit single also continues to chart in the Top-5 of the overall Hot Latin Songs, reaching an impressive seven month mark on the chart.
Enrique Iglesias is a Grammy, Latin Grammy and multiple Billboard Music award winner. He’s also:
- One of the most successful Latin music and pop crossover artists of all-time, with over 100 million albums sold worldwide, and an astounding 25 #1 “Hot Latin Songs” hits – the most, by far, in the history of the chart.
- His ability to craft captivating global hits transcends genres and languages as Iglesias has also notched 13 #1 tracks on the Billboard Dance Charts (the most of any male artist), and multiple hits atop the Hot 100 as well.
- Likewise, Enrique’s just-released new album “SEX AND LOVE” has added to his tally of now 7 #1 titles on the “Top Latin Albums” chart. This new release has already resulted in 5 more consecutive #1 singles, including the propulsive and seductively confessional smash “I’m a Freak” – which once again pairs Enrique with his tour partner Pitbull. The track is a fan favorite follow-up to their 2012 collaboration “I Like It” from Iglesias’ previous multi-platinum and chart-topping album “EUPHORIA”.
Pitbull, aka Armando Christian Perez, is a globally successful musician, performer, business entrepreneur, fashion icon and actor whose career sales have exceeded 5 million albums and over 50 million singles worldwide. He has also:
- Has had #1 hits in more than 15 countries, his videos have been viewed more than 3 billion times and his social reach matches audiences of some television networks around the world.
- Pitbull's latest album, Global Warming: Meltdown features the massive hit singles "Feel This Moment" with Christina Aguilera, "Don't Stop The Party," "Back In Time" from the action-comedy Men in Black 3, and his second #1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart “Timber” featuring Ke$ha.
- Pitbull’s world tours have sold out concerts in North and South America, Europe, and the Far East.
- This year he was also selected along with Jennifer Lopez and Brazilian singer Claudia Leitte to perform the official anthem "We Are One (Ole Ola)" at the opening ceremony of the FIFA World Cup in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
- Armando is also a burgeoning business entrepreneur with his own line of premium, light vodkas, Voli, a partnership with Sheets, the dissolvable energy strip, as well as premier fragrances for men and women simply titled Pitbull. These ventures along with major sponsorship deals with blue-chip brands like Bud Light, Dr Pepper, Kodak, and Dodge, plus a television production deal announced with Endemol North America, and a strategic partnership with Playboy Enterprises that was unveiled in the music video for his new global smash hit “Wild Wild Love” featuring G.R.L. clearly define Pitbull as Mr. Worldwide.
J Balvin has been described as the leading next-generation Latin-Urban star bringing dembow back to the international dance floor. His recently released first album “La Familia” debuted at #1 in his native Colombia and quickly went multi-platinum. The album also features:
- Two singles that have also been a steady/growing presence in the Top-10 of iTunes U.S. Latin sales and on Latin radio playlists across the country as well. In fact, this month has seen J Balvin’s new single “6AM” quickly ascend to #1 on Billboard’s “Tropical Airplay” chart while racking up nearly 5 million YouTube views in just over a week.
- Fans also discovered the charismatic performer through his recent collaboration with Robin Thicke and Pharrell on the Latin American version of Blurred Lines.
- With a strong fan base also developing across Europe – where he was just named Best International Artist of the Year at Romania’s ZU Awards, J Balvin already boasts a social media following of over 10 Million fans.
For more artist information please visit: