Fresh from the success of his concert at the Big Dome, tagged as the next important star in his generation, Enrique Gil, expressed his willingness to be paired with the pop princess and certified box office queen Sarah Geronimo. In his interview with the media posted on this website this afternoon, Dec. 26, 2013 (Philippine time), the actor dancer did not deny the fact that he wants to do a project with the pop princess.
"Next time, I would like to be paired with Sarah Geronimo. Why not? Sarah Geronimo likes to perform and act. She is a concert artist, I am also a concert artist. So, I hope. Because, I always think that my next partner could also perform like me. And I think, it's Sarah Geronimo. I mean, she can act and dance. We're performers. We're artists," the actor/dancer revealed.
Enrique's revelation about his willingness to be paired with Sarah Geronimo is now circulating online, unfortunately, some of his bashers are castigating him. Based on a comment of Stylinson on Twitter, Enrique is now speculating that he is one of the biggest stars in the industry after his successful concert at the Big Dome a few weeks ago. "Looks like your head got big when you had a concert," Stylinson commented.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Matteo Guidicelli celebrates Christmas with cousins; MMK with Sarah Geronimo
- Will Matteo Guidicelli spend Christmas Day with Sarah Geronimo?
- Sarah Geronimo dismisses negative talks about Mommy Divine and Matteo Guidicelli
- Is Fashionpulis talking about Sarah Geronimo and Mommy Divine?
- Sarah Geronimo joins Paul Walker in Yahoo trend