Actor/dancer Enrique Gil revealed his wish when interviewed by the movie press several days ago. Based on the interview, the next big star in the industry is hoping to be paired with the pop princess Sarah Geronimo. Said interview is circulating online this afternoon, Dec. 26, 2013 (Philippine time).
"Next time, I would like to be paired with Sarah Geronimo. Why not? Sarah Geronimo likes to perform and act. She is a concert artist, I am also a concert artist. So, I hope. Because, I always think that my next partner could also perform like me. And I think, it's Sarah Geronimo. I mean, she can act and dance. We're performers. We're artists," the actor/dancer revealed.
Is Enrique following the footsteps of Ejay Falcon and other local male celebrities? Ejay is one of the admirers of Sarah Geronimo. He expressed his desire to get to know the youngest coach of The Voice of the Philippines more when interviewed by the movie press several years ago.
He repeated his pronouncement when invited by host Boy Abunda on Bandila, the late night news program on ABS-CBN, a couple of weeks ago. Incidentally, the pop princess is being linked to Matteo Guidicelli. Reports said they are just hiding their rumored romance for the sake of the careers.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli celebrate Christmas with family and relatives
- Sarah Geronimo releases music video;Gerald Anderson shines on MMK
- Matteo Guidicelli on working with Sarah Geronimo: I don't know
- Sarah Geronimo, John Lloyd Cruz & Kim Chiu are the most trusted celebrities
- Sarah Geronimo reveals Matteo Guidicelli's characteristic she likes