Food trails are popping up all over the place. There are wine trails, beer trails, cheese trails, beef trails, seafood trails and more. Marble Falls, Texas doesn't have an official dessert trail, but there are so many decadent desserts being served up in the area that a dessert trail has to be in the near future.
In fact, Texas Highways.com, listed three establishments in Marble Falls as having great pie. Until an official dessert trail is released here are 7 great places to enjoy dessert when visiting Marble Falls.
1. Fornos On Main: An Italian/Mediterranean restaurant that serves up generous portions of delicious tiramisu and cheesecake. The desserts are definitely shareable. 201 Main St, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (830) 637-7878
2. Sportman's CAFE: Driving along FM 1431 outside of Marble Falls it might be easy to pass by the Sportsman's CAFE. Be sure to slow down and turn in to enjoy comfort food made grandma's way.
Pies are made from scratch and include favorites like the Elvis, Jeff Davis, and a Reese's and Snickers Cream pie. Dessert here wont disappoint. 14426 E FM 1431, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (830) 693-0605
3. River City Grille: The lakefront location can't be beat. Ask for a window seat and enjoy beautiful views while enjoying bread pudding or warmed carrot cake. 700 1st St, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (830) 798-9909
4. Main Street Coffee: A quaint coffee shop in downtown Marble Falls offers fresh hand made mini pies each day. Go early because they sell out fast. 108 Main St, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (830) 613-5054
5. R-Bar and Grill. The R-Bar is a local favorite and is busy most nights of the week. Peach cobbler fans are going to want to add the R-Bar and Grill to the dessert tour. 904 3rd St, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (830) 693-2622
6. Blue Bonnet Cafe: Probably the most well known pie establishment in the greater Marble Falls area. Blue Bonnet Cafe is at the top of almost everyone's list for favorite pie place. The pies are made from scratch daily and include favorites like apple pie, pecan pie, cream pies and a mile high lemon meringue pie. Pie Happy Hour is offered Monday-Friday from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. 211 U.S. 281, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (830) 693-2344
7. Choccolatte's: Perfect for a sweet treat on the go. Choccolatte's crafts handmade chocolates and candies. Buy a couple bags of the Pecan English Toffee. It's doesn't disappoint and has been known to become an addictive treat. 301 Main St., Marble Falls, TX 78654 (830) 613-6985