With the promise of bright sunshine and warmer temperatures, families are ready to get outside and have some fun. According to the Outdoor Industry Association, Americans spend $121 billion per year on outdoor gear. The top activities that account for this spending include camping and water sports.
All these activities sound exciting, but families don't want to break the budget. Luckily Walmart can help families plan for an active, adventurous weekend without empting their wallet.
Walmart has rolled back prices on the essential gear for these outdoor activities, from kayaks, canoes and fishing gear to lighting, camping chairs and coolers. Featured bundles of outdoor items for under $100 include:
Fishing for under $100
- Plano Pocket Stowaway storage for fishing and tackle - $1.46
- Zebco 202 Slingshot Fishing Combo - $13.96
- Minn Kota Trolling Boating Power Center - $64.96
Boating for under $100
- Strearns Adult Universal Boating Vest - $14.96
- Midland Weather Radio - $24.97
- Blue Max Marine Floating 3 Watt LED - $29.97
Camping for under $100
- Ozark Trail Deluxe Folding Armchair - $9.97
- Ozark Trail 20K Camp Stove - $34.97
- 50 Quart Coleman Wheeled - $29.97
Even more outdoor assortment is available on Walmart.com.
No more excuses for sitting on the couch. Get outside and be active with help from Walmart.