This week's postings -- today, Wednesday and Thursday -- turn the table. Each of the next three days, I'll list 5 specific ways you can look at, like or dislike, decide to upgrade (or not) your own employee engagement.
Starting with 5 questions. Why not set aside some time, perhaps 30 minutes each of the next 5 days. Then ask and answer one of these questions each day. Consider how the question itself makes you feel. Notice any difficulty or resistance you have when answering. And, of course, reflect upon your answers.
- What do I appreciate and value in the work actions that I perform?
- How do I feel about my job performance?
- What would I expect from consciously increasing my job-engagement?
- How has my level of engagement impacted my career? How will it in the future?
- What three words best describe my current employee engagement?
You are encouraged to share your insights by leaving a comment below.
Visit tomorrow for a quick and easy look at the power of engagement encouragers.