As awards season is now upon us, we take a moment to focus on celebrity tresses.
Provided by Keri Bailes and Justin Isaac, Redken Artists
- Emulsify a dime-size amount of Redken Mess Around 10 disrupting cream-paste into palms and work into damp hair.
- Dry hair using the Sam Villa E-T.C. Light Blowdryer.
- Finish the look by applying a dime-size amount of Redken for Men Work Hard molding hair paste to add texture and definition for a messy, lived-in look.
- To freshen up the style the day after without shampooing, generously spray hair with Cerafill Texture Effect and work into hair with fingers, to instantly refresh and add texture.
Provided by Ruth Roche, Pureology Artistic Ambassador and Celebrity Stylist
- Apply Pureology Silk Bodifier Volumizing Mousse into slightly damp hair. Rough dry with hands to create a disheveled texture.
- Using just your hands, 'comb' hair up to the top of your head and secure with an elastic band to create a ponytail. Use a donut-shaped hair pad by pulling hair through the center and securing pad with bobby pins.
- Use a tail comb or chopstick to tuck the hair around the pad, hiding all the ends.
- Finish with Supreme Control High Hold Hairspray.
Provided by Natasha Sunshine, Pureology Artistic Ambassador
- Start with clean dry hair. Apply a dime to a nickel-size of Density Definer Medium Hold Crème Wax by patting it over the entire head so as not to create a greasy effect. Comb through once evenly distributed.
- Pull hair back into a low ponytail and create a bun. Secure your bun by pinning in an X-fashion to ensure pins will stay put.
- Take one pass with a flat iron to get January’s ultra-straight fringe.
- Pull a few extra pieces out for an undone effect.
Provided by Sandra Joseph, Pureology Artistic Ambassador
- On damp hair, apply 2 pumps of Strength Cure Fabulous Lengths from mid-shaft to ends to strengthen hair fibers and bring out softness.
- To define highlights and enhance shine, apply 2-3 pumps of Gold Definer Contour Shine-Gel from roots to ends. Blow dry with a flat brush until halfway dry.
- Taking vertical sections, blow dry with a medium round brush away from the face. Wrap sections around 4 fingers and pin loosely.
- Continue around the head and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Brush hair to soften curls. Emulsify a small amount of Cuticle Polisher Shine Serum in hands and apply to hair for added shine and texture.
- Finish with a mist of Supreme Control High Hold Hairspray for all night hold.