Elizabeth Arden's Spring 2013 collection, called New York in Bloom is a limited edition collection that is out this month, March 2013!
This very special color collection is inspired by the spring time beauty of the city that never sleeps, the one and only New York City! You too, can create your fresh, beautiful and special spring look with Elizabeth Arden's New York in Bloom limited edition, which includes:
- Pure Finish Radiant Bronzing Powder: This lightweight and silky bronzer comes in three shades and creates a warm glow with hints of pink and gold. Rebecca offers the important (yet often forgotten tip) of brushing the bronzer all the way down your neck so there is no line of demarkation. And don't forget the back of the neck if your hair is up! Begin where you’d naturally get color: the sides and front of cheeks and along your temples. Then lightly and gently apply all over your face in light, circular motions. Don’t forget the front and back of your neck, especially if you are wearing your hair up. Per Rebecca Restrepo, Elizabeth Arden's first ever global makeup artist, begin where you’d naturally get color, which are the sides and front of cheeks and along your temples. Then lightly and gently apply all over your face in light, circular motions. Don’t forget the front and back of your neck, especially if you are wearing your hair up.
- Eye Shadow Trio: These three eyeshadows in matte, metallic and shimmer finishes can be applied wet or dry. You can use them as eyeliners or combine the shades and swipe the color onto the center of the lid moving out. According to Rebecca Restrepo, the colors can be used individually or together in any combination. For a soft look, swipe the color onto the center of the lid and move outward. She also loves to use these shadows as wet eyeliners.
- Bold Eye Pencil: These pigmented pencils delivery a great pop of color. Rebecca created a look where she lined the inner rim of the eye with iridescent teal and then used a brown shade from the outer corner of the eye lid to the crease, as well as over the teal to accentuate the bottom lash line. Per Rebecca Restrepo, use a sharpened pencil to apply a line along your lower lash line from the inside tear duct to the outer corner of your eye. For a more dramatic look, add the pencil to the upper lash line. The highly pigmented pencil offers intense color in one, easy stroke.
- Nail Lacquer Duo: This double sided polish comes with one colorful end ( purple or teal) and one clear gel-like topcoat for a shinny finish. Rebecca's tip is to carefully coat the color onto each nail. Let it dry for a few minutes, then seal in the color with the gel-like topcoat. Enjoy showing off those nails!
A luxurious makeup collection also coming out in March is The Beautiful Color Collection, which makeup artists, Rebecca Restrepo and Matthew VanLeeuwen used on Hollywood A-Listers at the Oscars 2013! You too, can achieve a flawless red carpet look with the following Beautiful Color products:
- Beautiful Color Radiance Blush: This is available in 10 shades. It's an oil-free, high-pigment powder with a buildable formula that offers an even, natural finish, and added antioxidants help protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara: Available in black or brown, this potent complex of peptides protect lashes and promote lash growth with offering clump free lashes instantly.
- Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss: It's available in 14 shades, so it compliment women of all colors. It's a yummy vanilla scented gloss with smooth texture, rich color and lots of shine, that feels luxurious on lips (not greasy or sticky at all).
Elizabeth Arden's latest and greatest new fragrance is the Green Tea Honeysuckle. This is Elizabeth Arden's newest addition to the Green Tea fragrance family. It's clean, feminine, fresh, smells unforgettable, and sweet with a blend of lemon, tangerine, honeysuckle, jasmine and peach notes. This fragrance is so alluring and luxurious, and the smell is just right - not too heavy and not too light. It's an irresistible blend of honeysuckle and fresh green tea leaves that’s flirty, fun, happy, sexy, sophisticated and classy, just like what a quality woman should be.