The so called “elite” – the wealthy and famous and those with corporate, political, and banking clout – are well known to the public, as well as to each other. Do the elite share information? Of course they do. Are the elite aware of the approaching monster in the sky? You bet!
Here comes Planet X (Nibiru) about to literally turn their wonderful world upside down. Ooops, there goes a comfortable lifestyle kerplop!
- Be sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE updates from author. Share with friends and family.
But the so-called “elite” have high hopes, high apple pie in the sky hopes, about surviving the Pole Shift and living comfortably ever after in backwoods hideaways and underground enclaves. As long as they keep the the information to themselves and the coverup intact, John Q Public can do nothing to ruin their well-made plans and high hopes.
Just how is John Q Public to be kept in the dark? Through control of the media and suppression of Planet X (Nibiru) news, which is probably why there is no mainstream media reporting on second sun sightings seen and recorded by people around the world. But now that second sun sightings can no longer be suppressed, how can the cover-up be maintained?
It might be a good idea to “adjust” earthquake statistics and shut down public access to other pertinent information as USGS, NASA, NOAA, and other agencies have done. John Q Public might become suspicious if all public access to such key information is suddenly and completely removed, so let's just dumb it down. As an example, USGS LISS heliplots once clearly showed the earth wobble, but now the only information on chart after chart is “No data available” (in bright red ink).
What’s left to do when all bridges have been burned and the cover-up is cracking under its own weight? Like rats deserting a sinking ship, the so-called elite, will quietly resign their lofty positions and for reasons of health, or for no good reason at all, silently slip away,
What breaking news should we expect in October? Clues abound! Read: Mysterious 'breaking news’ in October, what should we expect? Clues abound.
In the meantime, the elite exodus continues en masse:
- Ben Bernanke resigning the Federal Reserve effective Sept 1
- One of the Federal Reserve Governors resigned effective Sept 1
- Janet Napolitano [Homeland Security] resigned effective Sept 1
- NASA’s Deputy Administrator Lori B. Garver resigned effective Sept
- (Aug) NEWS Corp Australia chief executive Kim Williams resigned as chief executive of News Corp Australia
- (Aug) GOP Rep. Jo Bonner resigned after a decade in Congress
- (Aug) Maine Republican National Committee member Mark Willis of Washington County and six state committee members resigned from GOP
- (Aug) Egypt’s Vice President Mohammad ElBaradei resigned saying he couldn’t bear the responsibility for decisions he disagreed with
- (Aug) Two top officials at the Vatican bank have resigned. Director Paolo Cipriani and his deputy Massimo Tulli resigned this week
- (Aug) Indusind Bank accepted resignation of R. S. Sharma from the Board of Directors of the Bank due to personal reasons
- (Aug) Access Bank Plc notified The Nigerian Stock Exchange of the resignation of Ebenezer Olufowose, one of the Bank’s Executive Directors
- (Aug) Elizabeth Duke resigning as member of Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System effective Aug. 31. Gave no reason for resignation
- (Aug) Grameen Bank Chairman Khondaker Mozammel Huq resigned citing health grounds
- Barclay’s finance director, Chris Lucas, to step down due to ill health
- Head of Greece’s privatization agency (TAIPED) resigned over the weekend, sending Greek stocks further south in 4th straight day of losses
- (Jul) Sierra Vista Bank announced Gregory Patton resigned as President and Chief Executive Officer, and Director to the Board
- (Jun) Chief Executive Stephen Hester steps down from position at Royal Bank of Scotland with no immediate successor in place
- (Jun) Central Bank Head Stanley Fischer resigned as governor of Bank of Israel
- (Jun) Fuad Velasco Juri resigned his position as Banking Vice President, and on board of directors, Bogota Government and Corporate, Medellin, Colombia
- (Jun) First Banks, Inc. Director David L. Steward resigned his positions as Director of the company and independent member of company's Compensation Committee
Mysterious “breaking news about something or other” in October and FEMA ordering millions of MREs and pouches of emergency water and antibiotics to be delivered by October 1? What is one to think?
See how they run! Did you ever see such a sight in you life? See how they run!