Show time! See how they run!
Elite exodus heads for the hills, figuratively and literally: ex-Feds, Wall Street execs, cabinet members, media personnel . . .
People with “insider information” are rapidly removing themselves the general public, for one reason or another, as “something dire” approaches. Most of the global elite know what lies ahead for Planet Earth, so they pack up and move out in droves to "thought to be" safety zones – public be damned.
In a December 2012 interview with Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show, Jim Marrs, former newspaper journalist and New York Times best-selling author, revealed how approximately 400 to-500 top-level bankers have left their positions and gone into seclusion.
The so-called elite include the wealthy, powerful, and famous from many countries of the world, as well as from US Federal organizations – such as recently retired CIA, DHS, NSA and FEMA personnel and, of course, their families. In China, officials are practically throwing away what once was considered prime real estate and running from danger zones with their tails dragging behind them.
Marrs also mentioned how the elite have developed seed vaults to which only they have access. Hodges claims to have firsthand knowledge of three ex-Fed officials and their families who have already relocated to safe enclaves, even when doing so was very disruptive to their families.
Let’s add billionaires, media personalities, and cabinet members to the ever-growing elite exodus list:
- Diane Sawyer, ABC Anchor weighs stepping down from ABC News, considers retirement this year. Rep for ABC denies that Sawyer has plans to depart
- Lanny Breuer, Assist. Attorney General, Justice Department, stepping down; will leave in March
- Ken Salazar, Interior Secretary stepping down
- Hilda Solis, Labor Secretary resigned, stepped down on Jan. 22 of this year
- Ray LaHood, Transportation Secretary, will not serve out a second term, leaving Cabinet
- Steven Chu, Secretary of Energy resigning
- French rich and powerful exodus includes former President Sarkozy. Film star Gerard Depardieu has already departed, as other famous French residents, including Monica Belucci and Vincent Cassel join French celebrities fleeing France.
The Republic of Georgia recalled ambassadors from 18 countries. The ambassadors to the Czech Republic, UK, Belgium, Luxembourg, Hungary, as well as heads of mission to the Council of Europe and the European Union were among those recalled. Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on European Integration Victor Dolidze said the recall is not for political reasons.
Billionaire brothers Farris and Dan Wilks have been buying up hundreds of thousands of acres of land in Montana and Idaho in last two years. What could they be thinking?
According to Zetatalk (locations), Wyoming is surrounded by towering cliffs or steep hills.Those living in Wyoming during the pole shift should expect a rough ride, but if they survive, they will find life afterwards relatively rewarding.
Idaho will be pushed to the east during the shift, riding over the plains to the east. This will terrify residents, but Idaho will not experience the devastation that earth movements will do to areas to the east or west.
According to Hodges, there has been a substantial number of retirements from America’s Alphabet Soup Agencies – FBI, CIA, NSA, FEMA, DHS, and the like. When Government officials from these agencies retire en masse and then relocate to form their own survivalist enclaves, something BIG is afoot, especially when Wall Street executives exhibit the same behavior.
- DHS & CIA Relocations – Official agency policy dictates that DHS and CIA officials and families be provided sanctuary in various strategic locations in Colorado in times of trouble. People in the know are aware of underground facilities below Denver International Airport, and the CIA has relocated its major data collection facilities to underground structures there.
- Ex-CIA & DHS Relocations – Retired officials from DHS and CIA, who are not part of the privileged elite, have developed their own well-equipped enclaves in the Rocky Mountains outside of Denver and Colorado Springs – poor man’s imitation of Denver Airport facilities.
- NSA Relocations – Retired officials from NSA have relocated to an area in the Ozarks with access to protected, self-sustainable underground mini-villages.
- Ex-FEMA Relocations – Recently retired FEMA officials are relocating to mountainous self-contained enclaves in North Carolina containing resources such as air, water, food, and guns.
Hodges says even though unnamed sources do not carry as much credibility as documented sources, it might be wise to take a closer look as similar stories make their way into the national discussion.
For advice on locations, see ZetaTalk. Do your own research and make your own decisions. Feel free to post your comments below.
If you would like a FREE subscription and receive regular updates from this author, click Subscribe at the top of the page.
- Small tsunamis, sea 'goes crazy' off Italian coast for 3 hours: Earth wobble (Photos)
- Earth changes: Volcanoes of the world awake belching ash, spewing rivers of fire (Photos)
- Exodus continues, ABC news anchors Michaels & Consiglio abruptly quit 'on air'
- What will elite do in last weeks before pole shift? Pack their bags and go (Photos)
- Strange elite exodus: Planet X cometh, see how they run (Photos)