Elevation training mask 2.0 mimics the effects of high altitude training. When athletes or anyone looking to increase lung capacity and cardio, they go to high altitude levels to train. If you live at sea level and want to train with the benefits of high elevation, you don't need to go to the mountains, just put on a mask. It's that simple!
What benefits does Training Mask 2.0 resistance breathing have?
- Conditions the lungs by creating pulmonary resistance
- Strengthens the diaphragm
- Increases surface area and elasticity in alveoli
- Increases lung capacity
- Increase anaerobic thresholds
- Decrease workout time
- Includes three nose pieces for three levels of intensity: 1x, 3x, 6x and 9x restricted breathing
Always check with your doctor before beginning any new diet or exercise regimen to make sure you are medically able to participate. Only your doctor can determine how much exercise is safe for you. Starting an exercise program that is more strenuous than you are ready for can result in injury and serious medical problems.