OPI recently launched six new neon nail lacquers, the brand’s first full-size neon shades, along with Put a Coat On! – a special new white base coat developed to be worn with bright lacquer hues to further enhance and instantly boosts neon color. Neons by OPI arrives just in time for summer, with electric hues in shades of lemon-lime, tangerine, hot pink, coral, lime and purple.
“With hands and feet constantly on display during warmer months, wearing nail lacquer is a must,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Executive VP. “I am a big fan of bright colors for summer, and Neons by OPI delivers a bold look that pairs perfectly with sun-kissed skin. “These six shades are the first full-size neons OPI has ever released,” adds Weiss-Fischmann. “With large demand for new bright lacquers, this collection is a welcome addition to OPI’s permanent line.”
Neons by OPI includes:
- Life Gave Me Lemons -This citrusy lemon-lime hits the spot every time!
- You are So Outta Lime!-Here comes trouble and she’s wearing this outspoken lime green!
- Juice Bar Hopping-This tangerine cream makes me jump for joy!
- Hotter than You Pink- Just when you think pink can’t get any hotter, there’s this!
- Push & Pur-Pull -This forceful purple has got me coming and going!
- Down to the Core-al -The beauty of this brilliant coral goes beyond skin deep.
- Put a Coat On! Amp up any bright shade with this color-boosting base coat.
Neons by OPI will also be available in GelColor, marking the launch of OPI’s first neon gel shades. GelColor is a professional salon service that offers a high-shine, 100% gel finish that lasts for weeks with a 30 second LED cure. A GelColor manicure or pedicure is the perfect fix pre-vacation. It will leave your neon nails lookng fabulous, as they remain chip-free and flawless while you’re having fun in the sun without worry.
Nail lacquer shades each feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application and will retail for $9.00 at Professional Salons such as the Salon at PGA National, Dillard’s, Regis, ULTA, ulta.com and many Palm Beach area beauty retail stores.