"They want to be raped..."
The notorious Jihad-friendly Egyptian TV-preacher, Ahmad Mahmoud Abdullah, also known as "Abu Islam," has stated on his personal television station that Egyptian women who protest against President Mohamed Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood "want to be raped," as reported by Al Arabiya News Channel on Feb. 7, 2013.
The United Arab Emirates-based news outlet reports that the Muslim preacher has also railed against women protesters at Cairo's Tahrir Square by stating that sexually harassing and raping them is justifiable because the women "have no shame, no fear and not even feminism."
On the Islamist holy man's television station al-Ummah (the Muslim world), he also stated that attacks on women are no "red line" that no civilized person should cross:
"They tell you women are a red line.
They tell you that naked women -- who are going to Tahrir Square because they want to be raped -- are a red line!
And they ask Mursi and the Brotherhood to leave power!"
Cairo Females Gone Wild...
Staying on his theme that women protesters actually protest due to an inward desire to be raped and sexually degraded, the imam also stated:
"And by the way, 90 percent of them are crusaders [Christian invaders] and the remaining 10 percent are widows who have no one to control them.
You see women talking like monsters.
You see a woman with this fuzzy hair! A devil!
Devils called women.
Learn from Muslim women, learn and be Muslims."
If you like with this article, please forward it to family and friends.
Please click on the "SUBSCRIBE" button above to receive e-mail updates whenever new articles are published.
To become a writer for Examiner.com, please click here - http://exm.nr/y8utl8.