Eduardo’s Enoteca adds fresh summer flavors to its menu featuring a variety of specialty entrees and appetizers, alongside a seasonally inspired cocktail list.
The newly added specials include:
- Grilled Summer Vegetable Pesto Pizza, Grilled Vegetables, Ricotta, Pesto, Mozzarella, Asiago & Lemon $16
- Lobster Ravioli, Lobster, Ricotta & Lemon Sage Butter, $17
- Burrata di Melanzane, Burrata, Grilled Eggplant, Peperonata, Fresh Basil, Balsamic Glaze & Grilled Toasts, $9
- Bibb Lettuce Salad, Bibb Lettuce, Strawberries, Gorgonzola, Almonds, Green Olives, Honey, Light Cream Lemon Shallot Dressing, $10
- Lemon Herb Salmon, Sage, Rosemary, Lemon Infused Salmon on Baby Spinach & Zucchini Carpaccio, $22
- Olive Oil Cake, featuring a sumptuous Blackberry Cream, $8
Enjoy refreshing summer cocktails, $12, including:
- World Cup, Fresh Watermelon Juice, Blueberries, Mint, Cachaça
- Strawberry Blonde, Wathen’s Bourbon, Strawberries, Ginger Beer, Bitters
- The Bitter Hound, Prosecco, Elderflower Liqueur, Grapefruit Juice, Grapefruit Bitters
- Weisscar, Brandy, Cointreau, Ebel’s Weiss
- Sage Pink Lemonade, Sage, Lemon Juice, Lemoncello, Vodka
- Rosé Sangria, Rose, Apricot Brandy, Gran Marnier, Fresh Fruit
- Parisian Peach, Basil, Peach, Small’s Gin, Lillet.
A charming and romantic wine bar and restaurant featuring Italian fare, boutique wines and hand-crafted cocktails, Eduardo’s Enoteca is housed in the historic Sandburg Theatre building at 1212 North Dearborn Street, in Chicago’s Gold Coast. The restaurant is open seven days a week for lunch, dinner, carry-out, delivery and also available for private events from 10 to 75 people.
1212 North Dearborn St