Just last Thursday, we were primping & priming for the biggest film event of the year. In case you missed all of the fun or rain kept you away, it's not too late. Now is your chance to get in on the swag action! It's "Throwback Thursday" and we're giving away a fully-loaded gift bag, valued at $1000.
In celebration of The Oscars, the premiere socially conscious luxury lounge—"Eco Oscars Beverly Hills" —celebrated an unforgettable weekend honoring the 2014 nominees. Where else, but the Beverly Hilton.
So here is the contest. Tell us why you think you deserve this gift bag. Because it is primarily "eco-friendly" products, tell us how you are going green. Or, perhaps prepping for a special occasion? Upcoming travels? Hot date? Whatever it is, get clever and creative. You must share it on Twitter using the key tag: #EcoOscars to @bonvivantgirl. The winner will be chosen, next Thursday, March 13th. That's all...
What's in the bag?
- Marisa Kenson - MK Collaborative Makeup ($100.00 value)
- BULA LIFE Ski Sweater ($150.00 value)
- Herbalosphy (non-toxic Hair Care) ($125.00 value)
- Canine Caviar Food & Treats Kit = ($100.00 value)
- L'Arganium The Skin Essential Kit ($50.00 value)
- LA + Jo Hand painted scarf ($36.00 value) + Gift Certificate ($20.00)
- WILL Leather Goods Classic Carry all Tote: ($75.00 value)
- 7Eye High performance sunglasses ($100.00 value)
- BeautiControl SPA BAG plus products = ($250.00 value)
- Jus'Amour Perfume (1/8 oz.) = ($44.00 value)
Very much geared for women, who are healthy & active, there is also a fab item for your pooch. My dog absolutely loves Canine Caviar's range grass-fed Buffalo Treats, which last forever. Gravity Oscar Winner’s Tim Webber, David Shirk, & Mark Webber all picked up totes from WILL Leather Goods. This is a cool bag for your man.
Oscar Winner for Best Makeup Artist & Hairstylist, Robin Mathews stocked up on toxic-free makeup Marisa Kenson’s MK Collaborative. Yes, this is the girl that had an unheard of $250 budget for her work in Dallas Buyers Club. Her nomination is well-deserved! Unfortunately, Mr. McConaughey was not relaxing, nor imbibing in the eco-suite. The hottest man of the moment (perhaps alive) was getting bedecked in his white tux, god bless!