Intro: Looking for easy Valentine crafts for kids? This homemade V-Day card/ lollipop holder is the perfect gift for your child to make if his/ her class Valentine's Day card exchange. These make cute Valentine crafts that you and your child can do together.
What You Need to Know About These DIY Valentine Gifts
If you're inclined to have your child make homemade Valentine cards instead of buying them from the store, this Valentine craft for kids is something that most kids should be able to do.
You'll need some card stock and scrapbooking supplies, which you can find at your local office store as well as your scrapbooking outlet. You can also order the materials online on sites like Amazon. If you order the materials now, you should have all that you need in time to make this easy V-Day craft.
Here's a List of What You'll Need For these Cute Valentine Crafts
- Valentine lollipops (Amazon has some cute heart-shaped pops)
- Card stock 6 1/2 x 2 1/4 -- scored at 2 1/2 & 4
- Designer paper 2 x 2 1/4
- Valentine's themed stamps
- Circle punch or scissors
- 1 3/8 circle
- Dimensional adhesive
- Valentine's Day stickers (optional)
This isn't a difficult project to put together, but it's easier to understand how to make this kids' Valentine craft by watching the video at the top of the screen.
This project is pretty specific on the video, but to make it a really easy Valentine's Day craft for kids, learn how the folding and the gluing work. These are the most important steps. After you learn these, you can tailor this DIY Valentine card/ lollipop holder to suit your child's tastes.
Here Are Ways to Personalize These Easy Valentine Crafts
- Cut out strips of card stock and write out Valentine messages or quotes on them. Tape them onto the sucker handle.
- Have your child write Valentine's Day messages on the inside of the card stock before it's folded.
- Decorate it with Valentine's Day stickers.