My goal for this shoot was to develop a romantic yet very realistic bridal collection accented by delicate makeup and subtle accessories… Sherri Jessee
Follow these simple steps for beautiful romantic, bridal makeup:
1. For a nice base, apply Champagne Bubbles Shadow using a Shadow Brush across the entire eye lid.
2. For contouring, sweep
Cocoa Quartz Shadow in the crease above the curve of the eye.
3. To soften crease, gently blend Gilty Pleasure Shadow above the crease.
4. Using an angled brush and True Taupe Shadow, fill and correct eyebrows.
5. Apply Lash Love Mascara.
6. Drop in individual lashes for lush lashes.
7. Using Liner Brush to create a slight winged effect, apply Luxe Creme Liner in Onxy.
8. To even skin tone, use Foundation Brush to smooth on foundation.
9. Sweep Garden blush with Angled Blush Brush from apples of the cheeks to the hairline for a rosy glow.
10. Brush on Superwear Lip Creme in Bridal Rose for long lasting lips.
Sherri Jessee is an award winning celebrity hair and makeup artist with work featured in hundreds of prestigious publications. For more information on Sherri and her exclusive cosmetic line, ELEGANT, ORGANIZED BEAUTY™ visit sherrijessee.com.