Intro: Buffalo chicken dip with cream cheese counts as one of those easy Superbowl appetizers that everyone loves. If you've started to gather your party food ideas for the big day, you should definitely consider learning how to make buffalo chicken dip as one of your crock pot recipes for Superbowl 2014.
Need More Super Bowl Appetizers? Check Out The List of Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes
About Buffalo Chicken Dip with Cream Cheese
This easy buffalo chicken cheese dip only requires seven ingredients to make. You'll need some chicken. You can use leftover chicken or even a leftover turkey recipe for it.
You'll start this buffalo chicken cheese dip in a skillet, but transfer it to a crock pot during the last stages of cooking. You can keep it warm in the crock throughout game day. Just turn it on low.
For this easy Superbowl appetizer, you'll also mix in Ranch dressing, shredded cheese and pepper sauce. Because you serve it with crackers or celery, it's just perfect for the big game. It's finger food. Always a must if you're concentrating on something else.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip With Cream Cheese
- 20-oz of chunk chicken (either from the can or from your leftovers)
- 2 8-oz pks of softened cream cheese
- 1 c. Ranch dressing
- 3/4 c. pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch of celery
- Chicken-flavored crackers
- Cut up the celery until you have cut the bunch into 4-inch pieces. Set these aside
- Heat up the leftover turkey or chicken plus the hot sauce in a skillet. Put this on medium heat. Make sure these ingredients cook all the way through.
- Add in the Ranch and cream cheese, cooking the mixture until it becomes blended.
- Add in half of the cheddar. Stir.
- Put the mixture into the crock pot, topping off the buffalo chicken dip with cream cheese with the last of the cheddar cheese.
- Put the lid on and cook on low until the cheese dip gets bubbly and hot.
- Serve with celery and crackers.
- Keep the buffalo cheese chicken dip in the crock until you're ready to serve it.
- Get a second cheese dip appetizer by watching the video at the top of the screen.
Need More Super Bowl Appetizers Recipes?