Looking for dessert ideas for your Halloween party? Kids of all ages will enjoy ghoulishly good treats like Mummy Cake Pops, a Ghost in the Graveyard Cake, Melted Wicked Witch Cupcakes, Pecan Caramel Spiders and a chocolate covered Boston Scream Pie.
Betty Crocker, Kraft, Martha Stewart and the Food Network have countless ideas for Halloween desserts to make your party spooktacular.
Another great resource for Halloween treats is Pinterest. Search for "Halloween desserts" or "Halloween food" and find photos and links to fabulous ideas for your party.
Here are some easy to make favorites that are sure to be a hit with both children and adults:
- Gooey Brain Cupcakes - Chocolate cake mix, Cool Whip, Oreos, Jell-O instant pudding and red food coloring come together to make a cupcake with a creepy brain on top.
- Mummy Cake Pops - Brownie mix, chocolate frosting and white candy melts will turn ordinary cake pops into creepy little mummies.
- Melted Wicked Witch Cupcakes - Colored candy melts transform Bugle snacks into a witches hat with an Oreo cookie brim that sits on top of a chocolate cupcake.
- Spooky Graveyard Cake - Make this fun cake with boxed yellow cake mix, peanut-shaped peanut butter-filled sandwich cookies, chocolate graham crackers and a few simple ingredients.
- Boston Scream Pie - Martha Stewart's creation looks delicious and frightening at the same time. This pumpkin chocolate cake "oozes" chocolate glaze and is decorated with construction paper bats.
- Pecan Caramel Spiders - Make this fun and tasty treat with chocolate, pecans and easy-to-make caramel decorated with licorice spider legs.
More Halloween fun: