If you are looking for an easy chicken recipe that is full of flavor and filling, this easy chicken Alfredo recipe is for you. This is a quick dinner to prepare that your whole family will love.
Easy Chicken Alfredo
- Chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 box fettuccine noodles
- 1 bag shredded Italian cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, continue to next step.
- Cook chicken breast tenderloins in a skillet with olive oil. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Heat Alfredo sauce in a large saucepan and add chicken.
- Place noodles in a large serving bowl and add sauce and chicken. Stir to coat. Top with cheese.
- Serve immediately with garlic bread and salad.
You can also make your own Alfredo sauce.This easy recipe for Alfredo sauce will allow you control the flavors and ingredients that are most important to you and your family.
If you live in Raleigh and don’t have these items on hand for the recipe, then head on over to Kroger at: 350 E Six Forks Rd. Raleigh, NC 27609. This easy recipe for chicken Alfredo will quickly become a family favorite because it taste great and it’s so easy to make!