Easter is a time to gather with the family and celebrate. Here are some easy and unique recipes perfect for Easter dinner and family gathering. The cakes are simple and creative. The Fruit Salad and Texas potato salad are scrumptious and different. In addition, the Spaghetti Pie will take the struggle out of getting the kids to eat something besides the Easter candy.
- Make this easy Gooey Butter cake. With green food coloring and egg shaped marshmallow treats, you can create a masterpiece. Tint the cream cheese filling a soft green. After baking, you can decorate the green “grass” with Peeps, jellybeans, and small chocolate rabbits.
- This Wheel of Plenty cake is an almond paste base shaped into wheel spokes and filled with fresh fruit. You mix the almond paste with graham cracker crumbs, bake the crust for 10 minutes, let it cool, and add strawberries, kiwi, bananas, or your favorite fruit toppings.
- Hospitality Pineapple cake is easy to make. This is a no-frills cake, just a few ingredients, including canned pineapple and your guests will ask for seconds.
- This no-bake Twinkie cake is a great Easter treat. Serve with fresh strawberries, sliced bananas, or mixed berries.
- Using a mixture of spaghetti and egg, you create a crust to fill with beef and cheese. The kids will love Spaghetti Pie
- Try this Texas style potato salad for a fresh take on an old favorite.
- This amazing fruit salad is made with mandarin oranges, pineapple chunks, frozen strawberries, fresh sliced bananas.