Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and if you're looking for some fun activities to do with the family here are a few suggestions:
1. Mary Sue Candies Bunny BonanZOO at The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore. Throughout the weekend till Easter Sunday, from 10 am - 2pm, enjoy fun egg-citing activities that include games, crafts, egg hunts and live entertainment. All children who participate in the egg hunt can trade them in for Mary Sue Candies chocolate eggs and after participating in these fun events make sure to go to the main zoo for animal enrichment activities. Admission to the BonanZOO is free with Zoo Admission.
The Maryland Zoo is located at Druid Hill Park, Baltimore, MD. 410-396-7102.
2. Super Sunday Family Fun Day: All ABout Comics at The Jewish Museum of Maryland. Tomorrow bring your family to The Jewish Museum for two cartoon creation workshops at 11 am and 2 pm.
11 am - Create Your Own Comic Book - Illustrator Lisa Perrin leads participants through the process of writing and illustrating their own comic book and superhero. Please RSVP – space is limited.
2 pm - Jewish Superhero Creators, Jaw-Dropping Backstories - Marc Tyler Nobleman, author of the children's books Boys of Steel: The Creators of Superman and Bill the Boy Wonder: The Secret Co-Creator of Batman will reveal the startling bombshells he uncovered during his research,which will address everything from the Superman/Moses parallel to the Hebrew meaning of Superman's Kryptonian name.
And while at the museum make sure to check out their exhibit, ZAP! BOW! BAM! The Superhero: The Golden Age of Comic Books 1938 - 1950.
Super Sunday events are included in the admission. For more information on the JMM click here. The Jewish Museum of Maryland is located at Herbert Bearman Campus - 15 Lloyd Street, Baltimore, MD. 410-732-6400.
3. STEM Program Spring Break Fun at Port Discovery. While school is out enjoy Port Discovery's STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) programs! On Easter Sunday from 11:00 - 3:30, your kids can enjoy:
- Maryland ZooMobile: 11 am & 12 pm
- Mother Goose on the Loose: 1:30 pm
- Jingle Jangle Music Time: 2:30 pm; 3:15 pm; 4:15 pm
- Kamishibai Story Time: 2:30 pm & 3:30 pm
And if you miss tomorrow's activities, don't worry this program goes on thru April 7th, featuring different activities. Port Discovery Children's Museum is located 35 Market Place, Baltimore, MD. 410.727.8120.
4. The National Aquarium - Baltimore. All day your family can enjoy exciting activities from the Coral Reef Dive experience to seeing movies such as Happy Feet in 4D. Check out their calendar of event for Sunday. The National Aquarium is located at 501 East Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD.
5. Walk-in Tour at The Walters Art Museum. This FREE walk-in tour, “Highlights of the Walters” goes from 1 pm - 2 pm and it explores painting, sculpture, and the decorative arts from antiquity to the 19th century. This is part of their weekly series of free walk-in tours featuring different parts of the collection every Sunday. The Walters Art Museum is located at 600 N. Charles Street Baltimore, MD. 410-547-9000.