Jelly bean nail art is sweet and simple, especially for springtime and Easter. To give this nail look a try, you will need a base and top coat, white nail polish and 5 nail polishes in various jelly bean colors. Additionally, you will also need a dotting tool to create little jelly bean shapes.
- Start off by applying your clear base coat and allow it to dry completely. Next, polish all of your nails in one or two coats of white nail polish.
- Once the white polish dries completely, use your dotting tool and the first jelly bean color of your choice to create a jelly bean shape on a random location of each fingernail.
- Repeat this process with the four remaining nail polish colors. You can also fill in any empty spaces with additional jelly bean designs.
- After you use all 5 of your nail polish colors, apply a small bit of white nail polish to your dotting tool and create one very small streak towards a corner of each jelly bean. These streaks will represent reflections and add realistic interest to your designs.
- Finally, when your jelly bean nail art designs are complete and fully dry, finish your nail look off with your clear top coat.