Intro: Many Easter dinner recipes include lamb recipes. If you're looking for a mint sauce for lamb for the special occasion, you'll enjoy these recipes for sauce for lamb chops, leg of lamb, etc. If you're planning a traditional Easter dinner menu, you'll want to include these recipes.
Recipes for Leg of Lamb, Lamb Chops Plus Side Dishes
Check out these lamb recipes for your Easter dinner.
Mint Sauce for Lamb for Your Easter Dinner Recipes:
- This easy mint sauce for your lamb dishes includes just a couple of ingredients. You'll need some white wine vinegar, sugar and mint. That's it. If you're leaning toward a very light sauce for lamb, this is one of the tastiest.
- This mint sauce for lamb is very similar to the one above, but adds a few more spices, which I prefer. It'll give your Easter lamb recipe a cool minty taste with a touch of pepper spice. Mmmmm!
Mint Sauce for Lamb Made with Greek Yogurt:
- 1/2 c. fresh mint leaves, chop them up
- Pinch of white pepper
- 6 chopped green onions, include the green and white parts
- 2 Tbsp of minced dill, fresh
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tsp of salt, kosher
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
To Prepare the Mint Sauce for Lamb with Yogurt:
- Make this Easter dinner recipe by putting the mint, green onions, white pepper, lemon juice and olive oil in your food processor.
- Puree the mixture until it becomes a paste.
- Add in the salt and pepper plus the Greek yogurt.
- Pulse the sauce for the lamb until all the ingredients are completely combined.
- Put the mint lamb sauce in a bowl with a cover. Stick it in the fridge for several hours before you serve the lamb and your other Easter dinner recipes.
Watch the video that accompanies this article for one more Easter lamb recipe.