Intro: Many traditional Easter dinner recipes include ham. This crockpot ham recipe is ideal if you're busy and you just want to set the meat to cook and go. It'll give you some good ideas for ham cooking times so that you can plan your holiday meal accordingly.
How to Cook Ham in a Crockpot: Easy Ham Recipe
I love this crockpot ham recipe, because it's so easy to make and so delicious. You only need two ingredients, ham and brown sugar. How's that for an easy ham recipe for Easter dinner?
- 1 8-lb. bone-in ham, cured (get a picnic ham)
- 2. c. brown sugar, packed
Instructions for the Crockpot Ham Recipe:
Ham cooking time: 8 hours
- Fill the bottom of your slow cooker with 1 1/2 cups of the packed brown sugar.
- Place the ham's flat side down. If the ham is too big for the crock, trim it some.
- Rub the remaining brown sugar all over the ham.
- Cover the ham and set your cooker on low.