This recipe is tried and true and serves as the best accompaniment for ham at Easter time.
Find everything you need to make this at your local Meijer.
- about 4 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz Veleveeta, diced
- 1 8 oz container sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 2 qt baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix all cheesy potato ingredients together. Scoop into prepared baking dish.
- Cover and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes. Stir. Uncover and bake 15-30 minutes more, or til potatoes are tender.
- Serve a slice of ham and scoop of potatoes with horseradish cream. (Horseradish cream is simply mayo, sour cream and horseradish to taste).