One of the best things about traveling is trying chocolate from around the world. After experiencing gourmet chocolates, it’s hard to settle on grocery store Easter candy. Norman Love Confections has a solution for chocolate connoisseurs this Easter with a limited-edition selection of chocolate Easter eggs you can purchase online.
The limited-edition Easter candies are handcrafted dark, milk, and white chocolate Easter eggs. You’ll find eight flavors, all in the shape of an Easter egg. Here’s what they’re offering:
- Caramel Crunch – crunchy dark chocolate pearls in golden milk chocolate caramel egg
- Creamy Peanut Butter – velvety smooth peanut butter ganache in a milk chocolate shell
- Butterscotch – butterscotch ganache from slow-cooked brown sugar and creamy white chocolate in a thin milk chocolate shell
- Vanilla Pudding – classic vanilla pudding with a chocolate twist, inside white chocolate
- Coconut Almond – caramelized almond praline, layered on top of white chocolate coconut ganache in a dark chocolate shell.
- Mint Chocolate Cookie – cream-filled cookies blended into sweet, creamy chocolate mint ganache in thin dark chocolate shell
- Strawberry Shortcake – slow-cooked strawberries and vanilla create a strawberry jam that’s thin-layered with a buttery shortbread ganache in white chocolate
- Lemon Drop – silky, tart lemon ganache in a white chocolate shell
Easter collections from Norman Love Confections are gift boxed in sets from 5 pieces, available for $13.25, to 50 pieces, priced at $95, plus shipping and handling. The Easter collection is available now for shipment on your requested date for Easter. Order online at normanloveconfections.com.
Going to be in Florida? Stop by one of the Norman Love Chocolate Salons in Fort Myers and Naples. At both retail shops, you can purchase the chocolates as well as pastries, desserts, cakes, coffees, smoothies, and artisan gelato. Find the two shops online at normanloveconfections.com. From Phoenix, you visit Fort Myers on Delta, United, or American Airlines.