Carrot raisin salad is one of those classic salads that seem to go with everything. Easter is the perfect occasion to give this easy recipe a try. Make sure to make plenty because the Easter bunny loves it too!
Carrot raisin salad
- 1/2 c plain (or vanilla) yogurt
- 1/2 c crushed pineapple in juice
- 3 large carrots shredded
- 1/4 c raisins, more or less depending on preference
- Mix yogurt and pineapple in a bowl until blended
- Fold in carrots and raisins
- Refridgerate and enjoy
- The switch in this recipe from the traditional mayo to yogurt really lightens it up. Feel free to play with different yogurt flavors to add a little extra something to your salad.
- To make the salad even easier to make: instead of shredding your carrots, you can certainly purchase a bag of carrot shreds.
If you are looking for the best carrot raisin salad to add to your Easter dinner, you have found it! Fresh ingredients definitely make the difference in this easy classic dish.
Do you have a passion for something that you would like to share? Why not write about it with examiner.com? Click here to link to examiner.com and start sharing your knowledge today.