Cupcakes are easy to bake, easy to decorate, and easy to transport. They can be made ahead of time without sacrificing flavor, and kids can easily be involved in all aspects of their creation. If you are looking for an easy, but impressive, dessert for Easter, look no further than these adorable bunny cupcakes.
What You'll Need
- One box of cake mix, any flavor
- One can of white frosting
- Candy decors for the eyes and nose
- Pastry bag with a small star tip
- Bunny ears (photo instructions can be found here)
How to Make Them
- Bake the cupcakes according to the instructions on the box, and allow the cupcakes to cool completely.
- Put all of the frosting into the pastry bag that has been outfitted with a small star tip. Pipe individual stars onto the top of the entire cupcake.
- Insert the bunny ears.
- Place the decors on the top of the cupcake to make a pair of eyes and a nose.