Something special is Peeping around Disney World this Easter. From April 16-20, 2014 guests visiting Walt Disney World’s Swan and Dolphin hotels will be treated to a week filled with Easter activities and lots of Peeps. During this time, guests staying at the hotels can receive a special package rates and be right in the middle of all the Easter holiday action.
Here is a list of what guests can expect during this year’s Easter celebration at Walt Disney World’s Swan and Dolphin hotels:
- Complimentary samples of Peeps upon check-in
- Larger-than-life Peeps displays
- Easter Bunny meet and greets
- Glow in the dark Easter egg hunts
- Peep s’mores by the campfire
- Easter-themed crafts and games
- Daily activities by the pool
- Dive-in movie, featuring “Hop”
- Desserts made exclusively from Peeps
- Dinner buffet at Garden Grove, featuring the Disney characters
- Special surprise to be revealed on April 19!
This Peep-themed event is something you do not want to miss. For more information or to make your reservations contact the Swan and Dolphin at 800.227.1500800.227.1500.
For more on the latest Disney travel ideas, tips, reviews and news visit my Facebook page and give it a “Like” - WDW Travel Examiner - or follow me on twitter @WDWTravelExam. You can also “Subscribe” to my Examiner.com page by clicking the button near the top of the page.