1. Area farm markets- extra hands will be needed until at least to the end of October. Sales, picking, and entertaining prospects abound. See what’s in your neighborhood.
2. Halloween outlets, haunted hayrides, and corn mazes might scare up a few bucks.
3. Holiday hiring is in full swing. Check out the Christmas Tree Shops job fair to be held on September 26 at 790 Jefferson Road from 11am to 6pm.
4. Party time-The Double Tree in Henrietta is just one of many banquet facilities looking to hire servers for the coming festive season.
5. Snow, yes, it’s coming. Plowing services will be adding to their forces.