'Tis the season - the shopping season, that is! While many holiday shoppers look forward to the day after Thanksgiving for Black Friday steals-and-deals, the world’s largest retailer isn’t waiting until the end of November to kick off the holiday sales season. According to an Orlando Sentinel article published on Nov. 1, smokin' hot Black Friday sales are already underway at Walmart!
According to Walmart President and CEO, Joel Anderson, “We know that our customers start shopping for the holidays on Nov. 1 because historically our traffic spikes the day after Halloween. Customers want to relax with friends and family during the holidays and with our early deals we are helping them make the most of their time and helping them stretch their dollars further.”
Early Black Friday 2013 Deals at Walmart
Beginning at the stroke of midnight on Nov. 1, 2013, early-bird specials will be available online - while supplies last. But like many bottom-dollar bargains, if you snooze, you lose! Some hot ticket items have already sold out! Just a few of the goodies include:
- JVC 42-inch 1080p LED HDTV for $299
- Vizio 29-inch 720p 60Hz Class Edge LED HDTV for $198
- Ruby Red HP Pavilion 14-inch Sleekbook Core i3 for $299
- Apple iPad-mini starting at $299
- Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation (32GB or 64GB) with Bonus Kit starting at $279
- Xelio 10.1-inch Android Tablet for $49
- Nintendo DSi XL (Midnight Blue) for $89
- Nextbook 8" Dual Core Tablet for $99
- SodaStream Fizz Home Soda Maker Starter Kit for $59
The retailer is also offering FREE shipping on items over $50 on almost their entire selection on Walmart.com. And speaking of great deals, be sure to check out Walmart's 2013 Holiday Toy Book for the kiddies! Happy holidays!