Latin music will play center stage during this year’s Pachanga Latino Music Festival. Now in its seventh year the festival will take place at Fiesta Gardens in Austin, Texas on Saturday May 10, 2014. A limited number of early bird discounted tickets go on sale today Friday February 21.
Now in its seventh year the Pachanga Latino Music Festival is a Latin-themed music, cultural arts and food festival. Colombia based Depeche Mode tribute band DMK was added as the headliner for the HEB Niños Rock Pachanga kids stage. DMK consists of a father and his two kids that have take the Internet by storm with their covers of the electronic English band.
The rest of the lineup includes musical acts from around the world such as:
- Julieta Venegas – Latin rock superstar
- El Gran Silencio – Mexican rock-fusion band
- La Santa Cecilia – Grammy Award winning Latin-alternative band
- La Vida Bohème – Latin Grammy winners for “Best Rock Album”
- Sonido San Francisco – Cumbia dance quartet
- Niño Dioz – Mexican female rappers
- Del Castillo – Latin rock band from Austin
- Chicha Libre – Psychedelic cumbia masters from Brooklyn
- Making Movies – Latin alternative fusion group
Pachanga Latino Music Festival
2101 Jesse E Segovia St
Austin, TX 78702
Saturday May 10, 2014
General admission tickets are $33 but a limited number of “Pachanga Ganga” tickets will go on sale Friday February 21, 2014. Passes for access to festival VIP area will go on sale in March.
Source: Corinne Zuleger/Giant Noise