According to market research, 460,000 games of Electronic Arts’ soccer simulation “FIFA” are played every 90 minutes, the game publisher said in a press release today obtained by Examiner.
In the press release, EA also is currently the #1 rated game on the Xbox One and the #2 rated game on the PlayStation 4.
Powered by EA’s IGNITE engine, the game’s artificial intelligence allows for four times the decision making ability with human-like reactions, anticipation, and instincts, as well as enhanced graphics and animations.
Some highlights of the gameplay research include:
· Every 90 minutes, 459,000 games of FIFA 14 are being played around the world
· Top Goal Scorers: Cristiano Ronaldo (35.2 million), Karim Benzema (26.7 million), Mario Mandžukić (20.2 million)
· Most Played Match-Up: Real Madrid vs. Bayern Munich (9.6 million matches)
· Most Transferred Players: Christian Benteke, Felipe Santana and Ignazio Abate
· German football club, Bayern Munich, posting more wins in match-ups against Real Madrid and Barcelona, the two highest ranked soccer clubs in world.
For a full list of EA’s “FIFA 14” research date, click on the photo of this article.