The FIFA 14 patch for Xbox One is outlined in an EA Forum, in which the community manager thanked the game’s fans for the feedback through the website and social media outlets like Twitter and Facebook.
“Our commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements,” the post from EA said. “Thanks again for your feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We’ll continue to provide you with information through those channels as and when it becomes available.”
Here’s exactly how EA explained its upgrades to the Xbox One version of FIFA 14:
- Some stability issues when entering Online matches.
- Some cases where users with large friends lists can't access certain Online features.
- Allows the Goalkeeper in Clubs mode to change camera angles.
- Modifications to a couple of camera angles in specific stadiums to improve playability.
- Ensures the Brazuca match ball appears properly in FUT once redeemed in the EAS FC Catalogue.
- Resolves some Online issues regarding match invites.
- Improvements to some Kinect Global Speech Commands.
- Occurrences of mismatched roster names in Seasons matches.
- Virtual Pro Ball Skills varying from match to match.
- Random list appearing instead of Friends Clubs list in Pro Clubs.
Right after Microsoft launched the Xbox One on Nov. 22, users had reported bugs with the EA Sports franchise, which included incidents of FIFA 14 crashing when the next-gen console was connected to two controllers with user profiles assigned when booting up the game.
At the time EA offered several workarounds for the issues, which have no doubt been solved by now.