The celebrity cast of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" was announced on "Good Morning America" on Wed., Sept. 4, 2013. The two hour season premiere on DWTS airs on Mon., Sept. 16, 2013 (8 ET/7C) on ABC Television Network.
Get ready for some light-hearted, glitzy entertainment on the competition for the mirror-ball trophy on "Dancing with the Stars." Stars lining up for the new season are Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Keyshawn Johnson, Valerie Harper, Braunt Daughtery, Christina Miliani, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Elizabeth Berkley Lauren, Corbin Bleu, Amber Riley, Bill Engvall, Jack Osbourne and Leah Remini.
Following are the contestants and their professional dancing partners:
- Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi (MTV's "Jersey Shore"), famous for being a scandalous reality TV star, bestselling author, entrepreneur and a new parent in real life, is paired with Sasha Farber.
- Keyshawn Johnson (NFL football) dances with Sharna Burgess.
- Valerie Harper ("The Mary Tyler Moore Show," "Rhoda"), who was diagnosed with cancer in the brain earlier this year, is paired with Tristan MacManus.
- Braunt Daughtery ("Pretty Little Liars") dances with Peta Murgatroyd.
- Christina Miliani dances with Mark Ballas.
- Bill Nye the Science Guy dances with Tyne Stecklein.
- Elizabeth Berkley Lauren ("Saved by the Bell," "Showgirls") dances with hunky Val Chmerkovskiy.
- Corbin Bleu ("High School Musical") is paired with pro-dancer Karina Smirnoff.
- Amber Riley ("Glee"), one of the originals stars of the Fox hit "Glee," is paired with four-time DWTS winner Derek Hough.
- Bill Engvall, comedian, dances with Emma Slater
- Jack Osbourne ("The Osbournes," Showtime's "Sunset Strip") son of rocker Ozzie and Sharon Osbourne is paired with Cheryl Burke.
- Leah Remini ("The Talk," "King of Queens") dances with Tony Dovolani.
Country singer Kellie Pickler, who danced with Derek Hough, won the 16th season of the hit competition.
The two-hour season premiere of "Dancing With the Star"s hits ABC on Mon., Sept. 16 at 8/7c.