The moment we've all been waiting for has finally arrived. The celebrity cast for Season 16 of “Dancing With the Stars” was revealed on “Good Morning America” today, Feb. 26, along with the dance pro pairings. These are the couples you’ll be cheering across the dance floor for the next three months.
- Lindsay Arnold and boxer Victor Ortiz
- Mark Ballas and Olympian Aly Raisman
- Sharna Burgess and actor/director Andy Dick
- Cheryl Burke and comedian D.L. Hughley
- Valentin Chmerkovskiy and Disney channel actress/singer Zendaya
- Tony Dovolani and country singer Wynonna Judd
- Derek Hough and country singer Kellie Pickler
- Kym Johnson and actor Ingo Rademacher
- Tristan MacManus and Olympian Dorothy Hamill
- Gleb Savchenko and RHOBH Lisa Vanderpump
- Karina Smirnoff and Baltimore Ravens' Jacoby Jones
Now they have just a few weeks to get to know each other and learn the basics. Dance proficiency will come over time as the season progresses. These are all new dancers to the show, many with no dancing experience.
Have you chosen your favorite or favorites yet? The couples’ first dance on “Dancing With the Stars” is on March 18 at 8 p.m. eastern time on ABC. It’s a two-hour premiere. Don’t miss a step!
Be sure to check out Carla's other columns:
If you liked this article click the Subscribe button to receive email updates when a new article is published. Follow Carla on Facebook and Twitter or connect on Pinterest. Find more by Carla on GhostWriteHer.
©Carla Ives. All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author. Partial reposting is permitted with a link back to the original article.