The "Dancing with the Stars" fall 2013 season resumes Oct. 14 on ABC with a week of performances inspired by the surviving contestants' most memorable years. According to odds posted by Bovada Sportsbook on Oct. 9, an obvious winner has yet to separate him or herself from the pack, but one contestant should probably pack his bags sooner than later.
Despite having turned in a selection of well-received routines, comedian Bill Engvall enters "DWTS" week five trailing his competitors by a significant margin. The funnyman and his pro partner Emma Slater hold unenviable 100/1 odds of hoisting the coveted mirror ball trophy at season's end. Despite the odds, Engvall tweeted Oct. 7 that he's "having the time of my life," and promised on Oct. 9 that the duo's week five Viennese waltz will be "beautiful."
Also likely to deliver a solid Oct. 14 dance is "High School Musical" actor Corbin Bleu, who is favored to win season 17 with 3/2 odds. Bleu and pro partner Karina Smirnoff earned a share of the top spot on the judges' week three leader board thanks to a technically sound paso doble, and will continue their quest for greatness with an Oct. 14 foxtrot.
The rest of the week five odds are as follows:
- "Glee" actress Amber Riley and Derek Hough, 7/2 odds
- "Saved by the Bell" alum Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy, 7/2 odds
- Singer and actress Christina Milian and Mark Ballas, 8/1 odds
- Reality star Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke, 14/1 odds
- "Jersey Shore" alum Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Sasha Farber, 14/1 odds
- "Pretty Little Liars" star Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd, 18/1 odds
- "King of Queens" actress Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani, 18/1 odds
The "Dancing with the Stars" fall 2013 edition continues Oct. 14 on ABC.