The rumors about who will be on the next season of “Dancing With the Stars” keep swirling in and around the celebrity universe. And now, according to Reality TV World on Feb. 15, “Bachelor” Sean Lowe is now a distinct possibility to be a contestant on the popular dance show.
No deal has been finalized, at least not that’s public knowledge, but it’s said that the “Bachelor” star will “likely” be one of the celebs competing on DWTS. A supposed insider told Us Weekly, “We would love to have him.”
Season 16 of “Dancing With the Stars” steps off at 8 p.m. on Monday, March 18 on ABC, just one week after “The Bachelor” ends in the same time period on March 11. The confirmed cast for the new season will be announced on “Good Morning America” on Feb. 26.
Ironically, the first quote, unquote “confirmed” cast member was reported to be Emily Maynard of “Bachelorette” fame. Maynard dumped Sean Lowe on that show. Whether she’s confirmed or not has never been announced, although she is always named as a probable contender.
"When she signed her contract to be on "The Bachelorette," ABC also had her sign on to commit to doing "Dancing with the Stars." She loves being in the limelight," a source reportedly told Star magazine last December, adding that Maynard had already known about the gig for six months.
Be sure to check out Carla's other columns:
If you liked this article click the Subscribe button to receive email updates when a new article is published. Follow Carla on Facebook and Twitter or connect on Pinterest. Find more by Carla on GhostWriteHer.
©Carla Ives. All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author. Partial reposting is permitted with a link back to the original article.