The “Dancing With The Stars” 2013 cast was revealed this morning, Feb. 26, during "Good Morning America". Together with their partners, the celebrities who made the cut will be partnered up with professional dancers on ABC's "DWTS" as the compete for the Mirrorball Trophy.
Hosts Tom Bergeron, Brooke Burke-Charvet work closely with judges Bruno Toniolo, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Len Goodman as they prepare for a star studded season.
Who made it onto the 'DWTS' 2013? Here's the complete list:
- Wynonna Judd, country music singer will dance with professional dancer Tony Dovolani
- D.L. Hughley, comedian and actor will dance with partner Cheryl Burke
- Jacoby Jones, Baltimore Ravens football player from Super Bowl 2013 will be with dancer Karina Smirnoff
- Lisa Vanderpump, RHOBH cast member will compete alongside professional dancer Gleb Savchenko
- Andy Dick, comedian and actor will partner up with pro dancer Sharna Burgess
- Victor Ortiz, WB Welterweight Champion boxer is teamed up with professional dancer Lindsay Arnold)
- Zendaya Coleman, actress, singer and dancer from the Disney sitcom “Shake It Up!” will dance with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Aly Raisman, Olympic gymnast is partnered up with Mark Ballas
- Ingo Rademacher, soap opera star will team up with pro dancer Kym Johnson
- Kellie Pickler, American Idol season 5 finalist is dancing with Derek Hough
- Dorothy Hamill, former figure skater will dance with pro dancer Tristan MacManus
You might have noticed Maksim Chmerkovskiy is not on the roster for season 16 of “Dancing With The Stars”. He comments on his decision to explore other opportunities in the entertainment business:
"I just want to set the record straight to all of my amazing fans that I will unfortunately not be returning for this season of Dancing with the Stars,"
"I've been a Pro dancer on the show for about seven years now and am eager to explore other opportunities that have been made possible because of Dancing with the Stars."
Sources: ABC, E! Online, Wetpaint
Tune in to ABC's “DWTS” 2013 as season 16 kicks off on March 18 with a special two-hour premiere.