In case you missed it, September is prime pumpkin season at Dunkin’ Donuts. Leading the autumn array are new Pumpkin Crème Brulee Coffee and Lattes and a full fall lineup of pumpkin beverages and baked goods. Dunkin's pumpkin lineup begins rolling into restaurants now, and all products will be available for a limited time by September 1.
DD is also bringing its celebration to Twitter with a special “PumpeDD for Pumpkin” sweepstakes. Through tomorrow, Wednesday, August 27, fans can share which Dunkin’ Donuts pumpkin menu item they are most pumped to try this fall, using the special hashtag #PumpkinAtDunkinSweeps. All who participate will be entered for a chance to win one of seven $50 Dunkin’ Donuts mGifts. No purchase necessary, must be 18+ to enter. Void where prohibited. For official rules and additional information related to the “PumpeDD for Pumpkin” Sweepstakes, visit: http://dun.kn/1saDEbj.
In addition to the coffee and lattes, Dunkin’ Donuts’ perfect pumpkin picks include:
- Pumpkin Coffee and Lattes: Dunkin’ Donuts celebrates the season by adding the taste of pumpkin to its world-famous coffee and lattes. Dunkin’ Donuts offers two varieties - Pumpkin or Pumpkin Mocha - served hot or iced.
- Pumpkin Pie Donut: This returning treat features a pumpkin pie flavored buttercreme filled yeast shell, frosted with white dipping icing and sprinkled with graham cracker topping.
- Pumpkin Donut and MUNCHKINS® Donut Hole Treats: Guests can savor the season with the glazed pumpkin cake donut, which can also be enjoyed as MUNCHKINS donut hole treats.
- Pumpkin Muffin: Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Muffin is a deliciously-spiced autumn delight topped with white icing and sweet streusel crumbs.
- Pumpkin K-Cup® packs: Available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide for $9.99, this variety of the brand’s popular K-Cup® packs, for use with the Keurig® K-Cup Brewing Systems, allows people to enjoy the taste and aroma of pumpkin, nutmeg and cinnamon found in Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Flavored Coffee in individually-sized portions at home.
- Pumpkin Packaged Coffee: Available in a special 8 oz. size at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants and online at http://shop.dunkindonuts.com, pumpkin fans can also brew Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Coffee at home this season.
Finally, to spice up September, Dunkin’ Donuts is bringing back the Spicy Smoked Sausage Breakfast Sandwich. Ahead of cooler weather, this breakfast sandwich brings the heat with a spicy split sausage link with egg and American cheese, served oven-toasted on an English muffin. Available for a limited time at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide, the Spicy Smoked Sausage Breakfast Sandwich joins the brand’s lineup of sandwich choices featuring breakfast favorites such as cherrywood smoked bacon, aged cheddar cheese, freshly baked croissants, bagels or toasted English muffins, providing delicious and satisfying options for guests to start the morning and keep running any time of day.