Petersen Center in Pittsburgh, Pa., will be the site for tonight’s NCAA basketball free live stream schedule game between Duke and Pitt. According to a Jan. 27, 2014, AP report, opening tipoff time is slated for 7 p.m. EST (6 p.m. CST/5 p.m. MST/4 p.m. PST) live on ESPN and ESPN3 (online).
For those trying to watch the live stream on a desktop, tablet or other mobile (Internet) devices, this program is available to customers of TV providers that offer the Watch-ESPN app. For more information on how to watch this Duke vs. Pitt live stream game please visit Watch-ESPN or simply click here to verify access.
This battle of Atlantic Coast Conference rivals is only one of three Monday night games involving nationally ranked teams. The (16-4, Conf: 5-2) Duke Blue Devils start the day ranked 17th and occupying the fourth spot in the ACC, while the (18-2, Conf: 6-1) Pittsburgh Panthers are the No.18 in the country and second in behind Syracuse.
Mike Krzyzewski’s team comes in winners of four straight and 8 of their last 10 games played. Meanwhile, Jamie Dixon’s squad has won two in a row and is also 8-2 over that same span. Who will win what should be a highly entertaining game between longtime rivals?
According to 2014 NCAA basketball oddsmakers, the Pittsburgh Panthers [-4] are favored by two buckets against the visiting Duke Blue Devils [+4] and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 139½ points.
ATS Action Prior to ESPN Schedule Game Time
- Duke spread: 55 percent (623 wagers).
- Pitt spread: 45 percent (498 wagers).
- OVER 139½ pts: 239 units.
- UNDER 139½ pts: 219 units.
Betting Trends Prior to Watch-ESPN’s Free Live Stream Feed
- Blue Devils are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games following a straight-up win.
- Blue Devils are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games vs. a team with a winning straight-up record.
- Blue Devils are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games overall.
- Panthers are 8-2-1 ATS in their last 11 vs. Atlantic Coast Conference.
- Panthers are 16-6-1 ATS in their last 23 Monday games.
- Panthers are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight-up win.