Drunk Driver pulls a General Lee move at Dallas Fort Worth Toll Booth --
Wow. Watch this short movie clip and then share it with your friends and family on Twitter and facebook.
This drunk driver takes my breath away -- and their stunt man General Lee "YeeHaw" type antics got caught on the Dallas Forth Worth toll booth camera.
If you are going to run a toll booth, I'm absolutely certain there are better ways to do it -- although I'll admit... none of them will be quite as spectacular as this clip.
Oh -- and for the record: the cars used to film the stunts for the television show Dukes of Hazard never really made it through all those high flying car antics.
There were multiple bodies used, and the duplicates were substituted one for another after various jumps bent frames in half.
If you are interested in jumping your car, please do not try it with any stock model vehicle -- and for god sakes, have people there who are trained and qualified to assist should there be an accident.
Stunts with cars on the road or track should be reserved for movie and television appearances and not part of playing in traffic on an everyday basis.
We have all accelerated coming into a dip to feel that little woohoo feeling in the pit of our stomach -- something that is fun but still can mess up your car's frame and suspension if you are driving a sports car or exotic car with low clearance.
Many of us have also crested a hill pretty quick looking for the thrill of speed and hoping to feel that airborne sensation.
However, those of us who are smart (and still alive and uninjured) know that even that move is like playing Russian Roulette -- because when you come up a hill you have no idea what is waiting on the other side of it.
It might be an accident, road hazard, stopped traffic, and animal like a dog or deer crossing the road, or a police officer with a radar detector that can put an end to the speedy fun quick.
It was definitely worth a click -- and even pressing play a few times to re-watch it.
DRUNK DRIVER FLIES THROUGH TOLL BOOTH IN DFW (LITERALLY)
- Green Exotic Car: Toyota bringing retired MR2 back as high tech hybrid sports concept car
- Ferrari News Update: Stolen Steve McQueen $2.3 M Ferrari still missing and criminals at large
- Cool Cars: Spyker C8 Aileron inspires ride lust -- Production model stats, new exotic car VIDEO
- Hot Cars in Hollywood: List of 5 hot female star celebs who drive cool cars
- Hot Cars in Hollywood: List of 5 hot male star celebs who drive cool cars
- Exotic Car News: World's ugliest supercar now a Transformers robot? (PHOTOS + toy cars history)
- Cool Cars, Fast Cars, Hot Cars: Sports Car sounds iPhone App -- DEMO VIDEO engine, exhaust sound
- Car Girl Auto Review: Weismann MF3 Roadster on Hot Cars list -- Exotic car (VIDEO)
- Seeing Red: Ferrari 599 GTB spends Arabian Nights out in London -- Custom Blu Abu Dhabi color? VIDEO
- Wrecked Exotics News: Reward for information offered on 1st Ferrari 458 crash in Poland
- Car Girl Auto Review: What is better than a Maserati GranTurismo? Topless sister GranCabrio
- Car Girl Auto Review: Audi R8 V10 Spyder -- 2010 exotic sports car from Iron Man 2 a hot celebrity
- Accident Report: Journalist's son drives $180K new Porsche sports car through closed garage door
- Car Buying: Shop exotic or luxury cars from the privacy of your own home on MotorcarEnthusiast.com
- Exotic Car Review: Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano VIDEO -- Hard core sports car with a heartbeat or shite?
- Auto Pop Culture: Graffiti artist Banksy hits Motor City to tag Packard auto plant -- his message?
- $90 K could buy a new 2011 BMW M5, 1999 or 2000 Ferrari 360, or 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo
- Exotic Car News: Wall Street Journal reports Ferrari denying layoffs at factory in Italy
- Hot wheels: Zonda F Roadster by Pagani (exotic car review + video + special event news)
- Exotic Car News: Ferrari CEO answers questions about 4 door Ferraris, going green -- truth revealed?