If you’re going to drive to Anime Boston, you’ll want to know how to get to the Hynes Convention Center. Here are the driving directions from Manchester:
1. Take Route 93 South into city.
2. Exit at Cambridge/Storrow Drive (26B).
3. Follow Storrow Drive approximately 2 miles to the Fenway/Kenmore exit (1st exit after Massachusetts Avenue, on left).
4. Stay left as you exit Storrow Drive heading toward Fenway.
5. Continue to 1st set of lights, staying left, continue onto Boylston Street.
6. Go through 4 sets of lights on Boylston Street.
7. The Hynes Convention Center Complex is on the left.
There are various locations in the area where you can park during the day, varying in price from $32 to $45. However, if you need a more economical solution, finding a subway stop near you and taking the train to the convention center is an affordable option.
MBTA has several stops where you can take the train in and transfer to the Green Line, where you would stop at the Hynes Convention Center stop and walk to the center. It's $2 for the train with a CharlieCard, and $6 to $8 for parking depending on where you park and for how long.