For years, thirsty dogs have been denied access to and drinking privileges at bars and restaurants. Changing that is the Living Room Bar and its "Yappy Hour Tuesdays," where you and your favorite four-legged pal can mingle at the same watering hole. Bring your dog and score 50 percent off specially-themed cocktails for you and a guest.
- The Key West-Highland Terrier - Stoli Vanila, Cuarenta y Tres, Key Lime Juice, Vanilla Cream
- Very Berry Mut-ito - Bacardi Rum, Fresh Raspberries, Texas Blueberries, Mint Syrup
- Living Room Labrador Lemonade - Stoli Raspberi, Fresh House Made Lemonade, Raspberries
- Pomeranian Martini - Three Olives Pomegranate, Pama Liquor, Cranberry Juice, Lime Juice
- Boxer Fashion - Woodford Reserve, Sweet Vermouth, Orange, Cherry
- Chihuahua Margarita - Herradura Silver, Cointreau, Sweet & Sour
The above drinks are normally priced at $10 - $12, but bring your dog and drink for half the price. Yappy Hour is good all day Tuesday, valid now through October 26, 2010.
If you miss out on Tuesday's special, simply stop by Wednesday for Wonderlush Wednesdays and sample three cocktails off the new drinks menu for $25.
The Living Room Bar is tucked inside the W Hotel at 2440 Victory Park Lane.