Dream It, Then Do It! - June Workshop
Saturday, June 05, 2010 from 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM (PT)
Santa Monica, CA
Communications specialist/writer motivator Debra Eckerling and life coach/matchmaker/author Marla Martenson have created a program to share the secrets to turning your dream into reality.
Dream It, Then Do it!
Now is the time to channel your energy into building up your passion project.
- The Law of Attraction – How to identify what you do - and do not - want in your life; and eliminate the bad, while attracting the good
- Project Management Tools & Techniques – Make a plan and create the route to lead you to where you want to go
- The Art of Soulful Living – Stress is time- and health-consuming; release it, so you can move forward and enjoy your life
Through this workshop, you will develop:
- A personal and professional mission statement
- A plan of action, including benchmarks and deadlines
- A better understanding of how you can incorporate the life you want into the life you have right now
Marla Martenson is the author of Excuse Me, Your Soul Mate Is Waiting, Good Date, Bad Date, and the recently released memoir: Diary of a Beverly Hills Matchmaker.
Debra Eckerling is a freelance writer, speaker, and the creator of Write On!, a live and online goal-setting and networking community for writers.
Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010
Time: 10 am - 1 pm
Location: CoLoft, 920 Santa Monica Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90401
Price: $75/ticket (discount for groups of 4 or more; email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
* All attendees will automatically be entered in a drawing to win an hour consultation with one of our speakers. There will also be a drawing to win a copy of Marla's memoir: Diary of a Beverly Hills Matchmaker.
* Space is limited. Register today!
For more information, go to Dream It, Then Do it!, email email@example.com, or call 310.908.8980.