Looking for new must-see shows to add to your TV viewing schedule for the week kicking off September 30? We've got your sneak peek of Dr. Mehmet Oz's health talk show, and the topics range from the newest superfood to Wendy Williams' health reality check to an undercover investigation of Lasik eye surgery. Get the inside scoop below:
- Monday: Dr. Oz reveals a tiny fruit that can help battle high cholesterol, hypertension and heart disease. It might even be a sugar-blocker. Be sure to read our column after the show airs for the full recap.
- Tuesday: Dr. Oz reunites the British tourist struck by a NYC taxi with the plumber who helped save her life that fateful day. He speaks with her for the first time since assisting her at the scene.
- Wednesday: What should you know about heart disease? Dr. Oz tells you all the life-saving details.
- Thursday: The most controversial show yet this year: Dr. Oz's undercover Lasik eye surgery investigation! What you must know before considering this elective surgery - and we'll have your full recap after the show, so check back here or subscribe to my column now.
- Friday: Wendy Williams faces her health milestones – her reality checks for weight, breast cancer and a colonoscopy.
And in case you missed it, here are the recaps from the Dr. Oz show last week:
- Dr. Drew tells Dr. Oz about his battle with cancer: Click for the recap.
- Get Dr. Oz's favorite tips, from belly blasters to his kale chip recipe: Click for the recap.
- Dr. Oz reveals three small pains that could signal big problems: Click for the recap.
- Dr. Oz explains how artificial sweeteners can make you fat: Click for the recap.
- Dr. Oz unveils alternative health tips: Click for the recap.