It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - and that means talk shows are planning reruns of their best episodes for the week kicking off Dec. 23. We've got the inside scoop on you can expect on "The Dr. Oz Show" this week. And as always, just follow me on Twitter (click here) to get all the recaps throughout the week.
- Monday: Say hello to your chakras. Dr. Oz unveils the holistic secrets of these energy centers. PLUS: Discover new cancer-fighting foods. Find out now how to slash your risk of pancreatic and ovarian cancer by changing your diet by clicking here.
- Tuesday: Dr. Oz unveils a new super food to kick your colds and sniffles (achoo!) to the curb.
- Wednesday: From fibroids to Wayne Brady, Dr. Oz explores embarrassing conditions.
- Thursday: Dr. Oz has a crystal ball. And he's ready to reveal what your body type tells about your future health. Plus: Want to discover how to lose twice as much weight with the body type diet? Read all about it by clicking here.
- Friday: You asked what?! Dr. Oz reveals the five cringe-worthy questions you asked - and the answers.
- And did you know that Dr. Oz has a new release of his tell-all book? It's his all-encompassing everything-you-wanted-to-know-about health, happiness and whittling your waistline: "YOU: The Owner's Manual: An Insider's Guide to the Body That Will Make You Healthier and Younger" (click for details).