One of the most popular trends in the beauty world revolves around holistic and natural remedies. Dr. Mehmet Oz recently told the "Today" show that he “adores” the trend. Dr. Oz is the author of "YOU: On A Diet Revised Edition: The Owner's Manual for Waist Management" (click for details).
Among the natural remedies that Dr. Oz highlighted on the show:
- Protect your beautiful eyes with parsley. In addition, it's a natural diuretic, said Dr. Oz. Options include parlsey leaf capsules.
- Flatten your belly with mint. “Mint’s wonderful for bellies,” he said. “The beautiful thing about mint is you can take it in a tea form, so it’s easy to do every single day.” Try it yourself by clicking here for information about Numi Organic Tea Moroccan Mint.
- Valerian root is "nature’s Valium,” according to Dr. Oz. “It’s very powerful.” Get details about NOW Foods Valerian Root capsules by clicking here.
Plus: On his show recently, Dr. Oz featured ways to ease stress and anxiety:
- Passionflower helps with anxiety. Sip yourself slim with TranquilyTea Anti-anxiety Passion Flower Linden Apple Herbal Tea.
- Flaxseed oil helps with mood swings.
- Cashews ease crankiness.
In addition, Dr. Oz talked with Lisa Lillien, also known as Hungry Girl, about her new book: "The Hungry Girl Diet: Big Portions. Big Results. Drop 10 Pounds in 4 Weeks" (click for details). If you've set a goal of slipping into spring and summer fashions, Lisa says that you can use her diet to achieve your goals.
The keys: Learn to eat more, not less food, by choosing nutrient-dense, low calorie options, says Lisa. She's created her new diet to include recipes, menus and detailed guidance with food shopping.