Dr. Oz revealed how to triple your fat loss on the Feb. 10 episode of the Dr. Oz Show ("Triple Your Fat Loss").
Dr. Oz said his weight-loss program blocks fat storage, burns fat after meals, and activates your body's fat-fighting furnace. "This program works faster than ever," said Dr. Oz. "You start to see the results in just two weeks."
Dr. Oz's three-step plan involves the following:
- Take the Meratrim fat-blocking supplement.
- Double your protein intake to burn more calories.
- Drink pomegranate vinegar after meals to flush fat.
Meratrim Supplement Blocks Fat Storage
Dr. Oz kicked off the show by discussing a ground-breaking fat-blocking supplement called Meratrim, which combines the fat-fighting properties of the herb sphaeranthus indicus and the flower Garcinia Mangostana.
Dr. Oz had asked 30 audience members to use the Meratrim supplement for two weeks and report their weight-loss results. Amazingly, all the women lost an average of three pounds and three inches off their waists after taking Meratrim. Dr. Oz said for best results, do the following:
- Take 400mg of Meratrim 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner.
- Walk 30 minutes a day.
Double Your Protein, Blast Fat With Pomegranate Vinegar and Coconut Water
Dr. Oz said the second part of his Triple-Your-Fat-Loss plan is to double your protein intake at every meal. He said substituting the carbs you normally eat with protein will force your body to burn a lot more calories.
Finally, the third part of Dr. Oz's fat-burning plan is easy: Simply consume a tablespoon of pomegranate vinegar after every meal. Pomegranate vinegar prevents the blood-sugar spikes that fuel fat storage.
Dr. Oz said four bonus fat-fighting foods accelerate weight loss:
- Aleppo pepper. This pepper spice contains capsaicin, which boosts metabolism and burns fat.
- Kelp noodles. These low-carb gluten-free noodles can be used in place of regular spaghetti.
- Curry cashews. Dr. Oz said all nuts aid weight loss, but the curcumin in the curry blocks fat storage.
- Coconut water. Coconut water promotes lean-muscle growth and reduces blood pressure.